MUPPET
:
[mah-pet] origin, British slang derived from an association with Jim Henson's 'muppet' puppets. e.g. Kermit the frog or Miss Piggy. noun, refers to an idiotic or silly person in a highly affectionate and loving way. You got on the wrong plane, you muppet. OR. Leave that fit spanish man alone havent you scared him enough, you muppet?
ABROAD: [uh-brawd] noun, a foreign land or lands, e.g. the Isle of White (not to be confused with 'a broad' - gangsta term for a lady type person). adverb, description of presence in a country/continent outside of the land of origin. Hannah will soon be famous at home and abroad :)

Disclaimer: in no way shape or form am I implying that I am THE Kermit the frog let alone Miss Piggy...any references made to the 'muppet' term should be accepted fully under the 'adorable idiot' definition. I, Hannah, being the adorable idiot :)

.

A Dream....

...how lame a title for this 'bloglet' (copyright to Grover-mauve) is that. Very self-righteous! I do know I am not Martin Luther King! Like him I do have a dream though....oh gosh I can hear how this sounds! I am such a muppet! Basically I always wanted to travel, to see the world on my terms, go where I wanted when I wanted, view things other people hadn't, experience cultures different to my own, try foods that excited my pallet and push myself beyond anything I could even imagine! I am really passionate about travelling and now my trip of a lifetime is nearly here its hard not to sound too cheesy when I talk about it...plus have you met me? I am a bit of a cheesefest myself...soppy, happy-go-lucky, a lot of babble but I like to think I have a good heart and I know I have a fantastic family and a network of the most amazing friends...so here goes: I am soon to be 'A Muppet Abroad' xxx

18 December 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment