MUPPET
:
[mah-pet] origin, British slang derived from an association with Jim Henson's 'muppet' puppets. e.g. Kermit the frog or Miss Piggy. noun, refers to an idiotic or silly person in a highly affectionate and loving way. You got on the wrong plane, you muppet. OR. Leave that fit spanish man alone havent you scared him enough, you muppet?
ABROAD: [uh-brawd] noun, a foreign land or lands, e.g. the Isle of White (not to be confused with 'a broad' - gangsta term for a lady type person). adverb, description of presence in a country/continent outside of the land of origin. Hannah will soon be famous at home and abroad :)

Disclaimer: in no way shape or form am I implying that I am THE Kermit the frog let alone Miss Piggy...any references made to the 'muppet' term should be accepted fully under the 'adorable idiot' definition. I, Hannah, being the adorable idiot :)

.

12.5 hours until take off...and I havent pack a sock yet...

...that's right I am flying in 12.5 hours, well probably less now and I haven't packed! I mean there is a massive pile of travel related matter on my bedroom floor...along the landing...in the bathroom and encroaching down the stairs into the lounge but I do not know that it would fit the conventional definition of packed!

I don't want to make excuses but yesterday was Christmas and I had to help make the turkey and then I had to help eat the turkey and that took a while plus there were presents and my mum was allowed home for a few hours on good behaviour and I just generally got distracted so nothing really got done my end...I'm not panicking though! My brother climbed to the top of Mt Killy in Tanzania over the summer with a travellers backpack so if I can wake him up I'll be packed in no time............long boring packing story short, he was a good little panda and he helped, we packed all the essentials - hair straighteners, pretty scarves, chocolate and a colouring book for the flight (I know its like I'm a high maintenance 5 year old!) Still job done and I am off to give my mum the biggest squeeze ever and go have dinner at the airport with the boys. First however - a last minute terrys chocolate orange dash - I'll explain later...it involves me being a muppet...obviously!

26 December 2010
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment