MUPPET
:
[mah-pet] origin, British slang derived from an association with Jim Henson's 'muppet' puppets. e.g. Kermit the frog or Miss Piggy. noun, refers to an idiotic or silly person in a highly affectionate and loving way. You got on the wrong plane, you muppet. OR. Leave that fit spanish man alone havent you scared him enough, you muppet?
ABROAD: [uh-brawd] noun, a foreign land or lands, e.g. the Isle of White (not to be confused with 'a broad' - gangsta term for a lady type person). adverb, description of presence in a country/continent outside of the land of origin. Hannah will soon be famous at home and abroad :)

Disclaimer: in no way shape or form am I implying that I am THE Kermit the frog let alone Miss Piggy...any references made to the 'muppet' term should be accepted fully under the 'adorable idiot' definition. I, Hannah, being the adorable idiot :)

.

1 More Sleep...

Hi dream team so first money was an issue = resolved, then I had to sort work = resigned (sadly), then there was my wonderfully over caring mum who was very worried for me = on going :-), then Visa issues = resolved (just), then snow = melting, so hopefully resolved and finally a flight with BA = resolved (they sorted their sorry butts out and got flying again). I get if its worth having its worth fighting for you know Cheryl Cole taught me that lol but does anyone ever think that sometimes the road blocks are there to stop you making a mistake, to stop you crashing?

My mum is in hospital at the moment and has been over Christmas which was different - I saw her yesterday and she told me I should still go travelling, that there wasn't another option, that I shouldnt change it and my Dad said the same - I have to go - and as much as I love them for giving me, for want of a better word, 'approval' I have never felt worse. I hate myself for even thinking about going travelling and leaving her here in hospital...and leaving my family without me...not that theres anything I can do. I spoke to some great friends and I spoke to family and then I spoke to my mum. I know she understands that my family is THE most important thing in the world to me and though I am still going I'm going because she promised she'd see me at the airport on my return in April and I know my mum keeps her promises...I'm sharing all this on my blog because I want this to be a totally honest account of my travels start to finish - I know it wont all be fun adventures and nice hotels but I also know my family are with me and now is the exact right time....see I told you I was cheesy!

And just for my mum...I promise, with the whole internet as my witnesses, to come back in one fully functional piece! Love you long time xxx

25 December 2010
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment